The face behind tHRanslation
After gaining a Degree in Germanic Languages and Literature, Véronique Antoine started work in a translation bureau in 1999.
Over the years that followed, she broadened her activities to take in other business sectors and a municipal administration, where she handled personnel matters, process streamlining and quality control.
That was the turning point. Véronique was enthused by the boundless possibilities and added value of a human, well-conceived personnel policy, both for organisations and for the individuals concerned.
In 2009, she qualified as a Life and Career Coach at a prestigious institute in Paris. Since 2010, she has been helping people to develop their talents and head in new directions. At the same time, she guides organisations in choosing the right talents for the right slots.
But she never lost sight of her first love – languages. By founding tHRanslation, Véronique has been able to combine her passion for language with her in-depth knowledge of personnel management. So the circle is complete.
Véronique always seeks out high-value solutions, even when time is short. She is open to the specifics of each client and she respects each context. She shows empathy, honesty and complete transparency in her dealings with clients.
- 2014: joined the Belgian Chamber of Translators and Interpreters (CBTI/BKVT)
- 2011: sworn in as a legal translator in the judicial district of Marche-en-Famenne
- from 2010: establishment and growth of tHRanslation, a one-person specialised translation business
- 2009: qualified as a Life and Career Coach (Institut des neurosciences appliquées, Paris)
- 1999–2009: handled personnel matters, work processes and quality control for various firms and a municipal administration
- 1998: degree in Germanic languages and literature from the University of Liège.